Top 20 Facts you should know about the subconscious

Did you know that you consciously use only 10% of your brain ? What’s fascinating is that the rest 90% of your mind which is dormant , but yet paramount is what controls your way of living an…

Source: Top 20 Facts you should know about the subconscious

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s