Did you know that you consciously use only 10% of your brain ? What’s fascinating is that the rest 90% of your mind which is dormant , but yet paramount is what controls your way of living and your deep-set beliefs!
Your subconscious mind gives wings to your dreams, but you just have to notice the signs and understand the language of it.
There’s a lot if air of mystery surrounding the subconscious mind , which only makes it more mystifying and intriguing! Here i unravel to you , 20 facts about the subconscious which most of you don’t know , but here’s what top scientists and researchers profess!
1.The subconscious mind makes no difference between what’s real and what’s imagined : the analyzing part is largely the domain of your conscious mind.So that’s what Mind power, The Law of attraction , or hypnosis is all about.
2.The subconscious mind thinks only in the present and does not know anything about the past or future : here’s the catch , you better start saying your affirmations in the present rather than the future.Try saying , “I am beautiful and healthy” , instead of “I will be beautiful and healthy”. The first sentence is prone to work and get you results faster.Now you get the reasons your previous affirmations didn’t work. Don’t lose hope, start over!
3. Your subconscious mind is illogical! : This is major and you don’t have to worry about being chidded by your mind to set “logical goals”.It doesn’t realise that what you desire is not logical.
4. The subconscious stores all the data of our existence before we are born and arguably of our past lives : Your conscious mind may slip out many memories, but your subconscious doesn’t. Your subconscious mind is always alert. Be careful, what you feed it with.( It’s time to ward off your negative thoughts)
5. It contains ‘your version of the truth’ such as limitations and beliefs which are not necessarily true : Since your subconscious has no mind of it’s own it believes what you feed it.You do have chances of getting rid of your phobias!
6.The subconscious mind can be programmed , so we can have the perfect life we want, but unfortunately, that is not what most people do .Repetition is important when you program the subconscious mind.
7.Most of our beliefs and thoughts from the world , were formed during the ages of 2 and 7, when most learning was subconscious : That’s why it is crucial to teach children the right things. These things will never be forgotten and will lay the basis of the character and beliefs which will be hard cored in their DNA and it’s quite difficult to break the pattern. So , do it right the first time and don’t set bad examples.
8.The subconscious is where your ‘gut-instinct’ and inner knowledge originates : Now , all of us have had that ‘feeling’ that something doesn’t fit, or the eerie unexplained feeling when you meet a compete stranger.Remember those times. Well, congratulations, these are your messages from your subconscious , which has this uncanny ability to predict your troubles, before your conscious registers the signs of danger! It is indeed true that your subconscious is there to protect you from your dangers. it is sage to pay heed to those small voices inside you,no matter how illogical they are!
9. It is responsible for 95% of our behavior and decisions and that it can scan information at lightning speed !
10.The conscious has the will , the subconscious has the power.
11. Decisions are first made unconsciously.We don’t know them, because of it : It is true that most of our decisions are first made unconsciously . It’s at times you have to make a difficult decision, you don’t know what to do, here’s where your instinct comes into play. You go with your instinct, that will be the right decision , it’s already made you just have to ask for it!
12. Visualization is the best method to program your subconscious: Did you know that your subconscious communicates through images and metaphors , that’s why dreams are important. Try visualizing your goals, rather than just speaking them out. Visualization works much better.
13. Your subconscious , not only controls all the processes of your body, but also knows the answers to many of your questions and can solve many problems : Like i said before , you just need to ask! Try this exercise : Before going to bed, relax and request answers to your questions to your subconscious mind and don’t be surprised when you get the answers. It will be made known to you , in some way or the other!
14.Your subconscious mind learns by repetition and not by logic : Did you know that saying the same thing over and over , will actually, deceive you into thinking that’s right. This technique is what is used in hypnosis. Keep saying your goals over and over , and you will see the magic of it!
15. Anything that is captured in your subconscious mind will directly affect you in the form of emotions, circumstances and events : So you should pay keen attention to your thoughts and ideas which govern your mind.
16. Before you go to bed , refer to your subconscious mind with a specific request and soon you will see it’s miraculous power in action.
17. Fill your subconscious mind with expectations of the best experiences and emotions and your thoughts will become a reality : Stop thinking that your perfect life is too good to be true. It is not. You can change your life by changing your thoughts!
18.When you have a specific dream or goal, consciously repeat this statement :’I believe that the power of the subconscious , which gave me this desire , will embody it in me now’.
19.Your subconscious mind surfaces when you are not fully alert : For you to hear your subconscious, you should be relaxed. It’s no surprise Archimede’s ‘Eureka’ moment was when he was having a bath! Do you remember the vague times you had a really good idea that just popped out of nowhere? That’s because you were relaxed and not fully alert. That’s why it is highly recommended to program your subconscious as soon as you wake up in the mornings or you induce relaxed state-meditation.
20.Imagine a positive outcome of your problems, fully feel the enthusiasm from what has happened .All your fantasies and feelings are clearly accepted by your subconscious and then implemented in life!
Stop living your life on auto-pilot , take charge of your thoughts and see for yourself the change it brings in your life. Prepare to be amazed!
Here’s a good link :http://www.mindsettings.com/subconscious-facts.html
Please feel free to share your ideas in the comments below.